Alhamdulilah for another year passed. We hope that you had a productive and beneficial year. As you know, throughout the year, we worked with leaders of various organizations, nonprofits, student organizations and community centers. We trained organizational board members, executive teams, community members and students all around the country. Here is a very brief snapshot of some of 2017’s workshops, events and other training.
- 3 MSA Leadership Summits held
- 18 Leadership Workshops conducted
- 45 Events engaged in
- 103 Organizations collaborated with
- 4476 Students trained
– Aishah Gabar | Organizer | Islamic Center of Detroit
– Naiem Gafar | Speaker Relations | TEDx Brooklyn Tech HS
“The Managing Self-Priorities workshop with Mohammed Almathil was a fantastic practical and interactive learning experience for all in the sense that it aided us in understanding the value of time and the way which we control how to utilize that time. From High School students to adult professionals alike, the message was clear and concise and applicable to all those who attended, brothers and sisters. it served especially well for myself as I see myself as an advocate of managing time being at the top of the list in Managing Self-Priorities.”
– Taiyyab Zaman | Event Planner | MAS Staten Island
– Alaa Alam | Event Coordinator | Drexel University MSA
– Hasnae Ayadi | Head of Maintenance | Queens College MSA
– Iman Said | Volunteer | Dar Al Hijrah Islamic Center
– Wassem Ali | President | Queens College MSA
Remember that Allah SWT says: “The example of those who spend their wealth in God’s cause are like grains of corn that produce seven ears, each bearing a hundred grains. God gives multiple increase to whoever He wishes: He is limitless and all knowing.” (2:261). Please contribute and share the reward and the impact.
We appreciate your support and generosity